Travel - Es Trenc, Mallorca

Monday, 14 July 2014

Some more holiday snaps today, this time I'm at the beach at Es Trenc. I didn't take too many photo's on the beach as it turned out Es Trenc was quite popular with the nudists (is that the pc term?) and I couldn't be sure what would appear in the background! The beach itself was lovely and very natural (in all senses), the sea was beautiful and ideal for swimming and the sand-dunes which backed the beach where good for exploring and collecting pinecones. The best discovery however, was the stunning Flor se Sal d'Estrenc -  a shop and cafe selling local salt which is about a 5 min drive from the beach. If I could've picked the decor up and transported it home I would've - faded washed wood in beautiful blues with a dash of perfectly faded terracotta,  mis-matched rocking chairs and things just casually hanging on the walls are what my dreams are made of. I have made a massive mental note to re-create this look on my patio on years to come, it was too perfect. If you're heading to Mallorca then a really recommend a stop off at Flor se Sal d'Estrenc, its a little oasis of beachy goodness. 
 Blurred on purpose - I love these colours 
 Simple stacked crates and stripy cushions - so easy to recreate 
 Rocking chairs went straight to the top of my wish list after seeing these
My love for weather beaten wooden furniture continues to grow

You can see my other Mallorca post here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks beautiful! Your photos look like they're straight out of a magazine xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover