DIY Love - July favourites

Monday, 28 July 2014

I really don't need any more things on my to make list but there is such good stuff out there I want to make and make and make! This months round up is all about simple summer DIY's  that make the most of the glorious sunny days we've been having. 

Flower hats - Just as I think I've OD'd on flower crowns along come some more and I'm back in love! These floral party hats from 100 Layer Cake are so pretty and fun I want to find an excuse to make them. 

I've got friends coming round in a few weeks and I'm definitely thinking this peach sangria from Feasting At Home would make a perfect aperitif! 

I love baskets and am building quite the collection. These colourful baskets from Mollie Meg are just asking to be DIY'ed with some colourful wool. 

Whilst I don't have any parties to plan, I love these spotty balloons from A Subtle Revelry. I'm thinking of transferring this idea to maybe a table runner or napkins. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh . These are verry cute Diy ideas. Pleas visit my blog . Liah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Elegant High Back Restaurant Chair, Trestle Tables and Second Hand Stacking Chairs. Which are very informative for

    us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover