June

Monday, 9 June 2014

Hi there - I'm back from my blogging holiday and slowly remembering how to type and upload pictures again!  A rest was definitely in order, I completely underestimated how much energy and time moving would take and how much 'stuff' I managed to collect over the years - there was soooo much to chuck out.

This months to do list/moodboard comes from the orange groves of Mallorca which explains the orange theme, I hadn't planned it this way it just seemed to be my holiday colour of choice. Anyway here's what I'm planning for the rest of the month.

Blog posts! Its easy to get out the habit of posting regularly but I want to get back into the blogging zone, it's really important that I don't lose myself in continuous home improvements that can so easily take all my spare time away.

Finally visiting the Matisse exhibition at Tate Modern

Remembering that it's ok to have time off

Sitting at my dining room table, after 6 years of eating dinner on my lap its such a novelty to set the table (I'm sure it'll wear off)

Have a great month everyone, and thanks for sticking around x

Ps - all the items have been purchased in the last few months, I have included the links should you want to buy.
Pumps - Primark (they are really comfy)/ Necklace - Accessorize/ Bra - Debenhams (they have a super range for us bigger girls) Nail Polish - Essie (I love orange fingers and toes in summer)/ Blusher - Benefit/ Mosturiser - Body Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover