Cabochon ideas

Monday, 23 June 2014

 Let's start the week with something colourful, I made these  cabochon earrings and bracelets (below) as part of my work for Jewelry From Home. I wasn't going to share these here but after putting them on Instagram I've had friends calling me up asking for them, so I thought I'd give the public what they want and share today! These are all so easy to make and can be made to suit any colour palette, so if you're a soft, feminine and vintage inspired lady choose creams, peach and mint or if like me you love a bit of colour then go for leafy greens, orange and bright pink.  

For all of these tutorials I bought all my cabochons and cabochon mounts on eBay, I have put some links below and you can find all the details of the other findings I used on this post

Dahlia Cabochons



You can find the Cabochon Earring tutorial here and the Cabochon Bracelet tutorials here. Happy Making! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover