Lotts and Lots

Thursday, 22 May 2014


I'm stopping by to say I'm having a few weeks off, after 9 solid months of house renovations we are finally moving in - woooo blinking hoooo. I'm absolutely shattered. 

I can't wait to share what I've been up to, it's been quite a DIY affair but to also get back to regular posting -  I've missed talking to myself on the internet. I spent the day with the very talented Siohban a few weeks ago and she has taken some fab snaps of my projects which I'll be posting as soon as I'm back, until then I'm going to leave you all with a few projects to be getting on with - happy making! xx 

Cord and Jewel Bracelets (made with ombre rats tail) 







Image - Siobhan, Bless the Weather 

1 comments:

  1. Great photo. Have a lovely holiday! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover