Statement Rings

Thursday, 3 April 2014

Oh, I'm excited to share these little beauts with you today. I have started working with the sister company of The London Jewellery School - Jewelry From Home writing blog posts and sharing tutorials. I made these rings last week and I am completely head-over-heels for them, they are really easy to make and require very little in materials. I bought the ring bases from New Look and used some of my existing jewels to create these wrapped rings. I love proper rings with real metal and stones but sometimes you just need something frivolous that puts a spring in your step and a smile on your face. For the full tutorial see this post. 

I haven't been asked by Jewelry From Home to write this post but I do want to share as its a really great site offering on-line jewellery classes, their Jewelry Making for Absolute Beginners class is completely free so I recommend if you're interested in giving jewellery making a whirl. As always happy making!  

Psst - Take a look at this statement ring video tutorial I made last year if these have inspired you. 

4 comments:

  1. These are so fun. Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle - I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I love the bright colours and unique style.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!
    Chelsea at http://nowismagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover