Featured - Mollie Makes, DIY Fashion

Monday, 7 April 2014

Its been a bit busy around these parts so I'm behind on sharing my latest project for Mollie Makes, DIY Fashion bookazine. I contributed a tutorial for recycled feather earrings which are really fun to make and wear. I made them with both green and pink feathers, mixed in some gold leather and colourful jewels (of course) and added charms and spikes just to make sure I'd used as many materials as possible! It is always such a thrill to see my work in magazines, as a magazine addict having something to hold and pages to flip is such an amazing feeling, I just want to keep writing and writing and making and making!

My tutorial aside - Lisa from Sew Over It has done a fab job off pulling together some great tutorials from a really inspiring group of bloggers - I recommend getting your hands on a copy asap.

Want to work with me? I'd love to hear from you drop me an email at lottsandlots@gmail.com  

Mollie Makes - DIY Fashion is available from this site, WHSmith, selected supermarkets and news agents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover