DIY round up - March

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

You can tell that spring has arrived with this colourful bunch of DIY's. Last month I got back into my DIY groove and made some new pieces that I absolutely love. I have been wearing these earrings at any opportunity, they have certainly been brightening my days and the bracelets have me dreaming of summer holidays. I've also enjoyed re-visiting a favourite tutorial of mine with these statement necklaces (I have another version planned too) its been fun exploring an idea further and I've loved being back on my sewing machine embellishing these sweet lavender bags. I hope these inspire you to get making this month, if there's anything you'd like to see me make sure you get in touch. Happy making! 

1 comments:

  1. Some lovely March makes, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover