New Workshop Dates

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Just in case you thought I'd forgotten about jewellery making workshops here are some new dates that I have planned. I'll be holding a special night on 11th March with the fab Pinned It, Made It ladies making Statement Necklaces and I'm also back closer to home at Make Do and Mend with an Embellished Collar and these super Leather Stud Bracelets.

Dates -

10th March - Embellished Lace Collar, 10:00 - 12:30 - Make Do & Mend, Chelmsford

11th March - Statement Necklaces, 19:00 - 21:30 - Pinned It, Made It, London

3rd May - Leather Stud Bracelets- 10:00 - 12:30 - Make Do & Mend, Chelmsford

16th June - Leather Stud Bracelets - 19:00 - 21:30 - Make Do & Mend, Chelmsford

I'd love to see you so make sure you book a place asap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover