Instagram - March

Monday, 17 March 2014



March is whizzing by at an alarming rate, by the time the end of the month comes around I think I will have packed more into 31 days than some do in a year. Here's just a few things I have been up to;

I taught my biggest workshop of 30, which went so well (I'll share the pics soon),

Spent some very long days painting

Gone crazy buying any type of seeds/bulbs I can - surely something will grow?

Having a few Saturday adventures, gathering new treasures

Saying a sad farewell to our sweet family rabbit (don't worry, this pic was taken at Christmas)

But mostly taking photos of blossom, I am 100% obsessed with these pretty blooms, I love them!

Hope you've been having a good Month so far x

You can follow me on Instagram at Lotts and Lots 

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover