Inspiration - all is calm

Monday, 10 March 2014

As I haven't yet completed either January or February projects, I thought I'd hold off adding more stuff to my make list. Instead I'm focusing on what's generally inspiring me this month.  My focus is on calm soft colours the encapsulate the change of the seasons whether that be wrapping up in gorgeous greys and soft blues, dreaming about trips to Paris via the ever beautiful Paris in Four Months, adoring my fingers in as many rings as possible (they get a mixed reaction in real life) or just enjoying blue skies and the first blossom on the trees. As I'm realising not all months have to be go go go, some can just be just go and thats enough to keep me inspired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover