DIY Round Up - January & February

Tuesday, 11 March 2014


I have been giving myself a hard time lately as I haven't been posting as many tutorial as I'd like - my hands just can't keep up with my brain! As I haven't done a DIY round up for a while I thought I'd gather the last two months work of tutorials and what do you know I have managed to fill eight little squares of inspiration. I hope you can find something to make amongst this little lot (secretly the heart brooches are my favourite) BUT if there isn't  drop me an email  at lottsandlots@gmail.com, tweet me or come and find me on Instagram and tell me what you'd like to see and I'll happily give it a go - until next time Happy Making! 

1 comments:

  1. Love them all!
    They're sooo pretty!
    xx
    Novella

    http://9lla.it/
    A fashion & DIY blog...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover