DIY Love - March

Monday, 24 March 2014

I can't believe that it's nearly the of March - it has been a m.e.n.t.a.l month to say the least - I know that has no relation to what I am about to talk about but I just feel I need to get it off my chest. Anyway, the point of today's post is to share some DIY's that have caught my eye recently, I hope there is something that inspires you too...

I'm always on the look out for things to do with sticks, so this idea from Artifacts Rising is a really great way for displaying favourite photo's

It will come as no surprise that I have a lot of beads, but I love this ideas from Oh Happy Day! for using loads up at one time. It reminds me of the first necklaces I used to make but I think I might re-visit for summer.

I'm getting on well with my diary free diet (if you don't include chocolate) but I do miss ice-cream this chai ice-cream from the Minimalist Baker looks delish (get your ice-cream maker out mum I'm coming round!)

Finally, now I have my very own garden my plant/flower addiction is getting well out of control . I love the ideas of mixing pressed flowers and fabric to make sweet pictures. I think it will be a good way to remember my first summer in a new house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover