Instagram - February

Monday, 17 February 2014

Looking back at my favourite Instagrams from the month you'd be forgiven for thinking that spring has sprung (of course most of us know its mainly been grey skies and lashing rain). Scrolling through the pictures I can tell that I am on a softness kick, finding comfort and inspiration in pretty colourful things. My highlights of the month have included:
Taking a trip to The Cloth House and having fun with gorgeous fabrics
Flowers in the house - these daffodils were a bargain from M&S and lasted well over a week
Enjoying the windows of Les Nereides - a favourite of mine and always good to nose round
Having fun with heart tutorials 
Spotting good ideas at my mums - these week she has been cutting up painting she doesn't like and making gift tags. 

You can find me on Instagram as LottsandLots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover