DIY Love - February

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Any spare moment I have is currently taken up with home renovations - we're at the boring non sharing stage which consists of endless (expensive) trips to Homebase, wallpapering (the worst job of all) and looking up at ceilings and pulling a face. What gets me through all the more mundane aspects is the fun DIY's I can do once its done. Here are some of my current favourites.

I love this copper tape edged mirror from By Fryd, I was plotting something similar in my head its good to see how it works in real life.

Spray painting through burlap gives a good effect from 52Mantels

These gemstone pots from Design Sponge have given me all sorts of ideas

Ok this gold bracelet isn't home related but I'm always on the look out for different ways to use up gold my gold leather.

What's on your make list this month?

4 comments:

  1. I love that gold bracelet! I feel you on the boring home renovations. It seems like a long road until you can actually spend money on the fun stuff, not just plasterboard and tiles. It will be so worth it in the end though, hope it all goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had no idea that spray paint and burlap could make something so lovely! Good luck with your home renovations. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lotts! What a pretty blog you have!
    I've just discovered it and I now follow you on almost every social channel ;)
    Nice post ;)
    xx
    Novella

    http://9lla.it/
    A fashion & DIY blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, seems like we all love a bit of gold DIY!

    Laura - I agree I didn't know burlap could make something look so good.

    Novella - Thank you! So glad you like it and thanks for following! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover