Floral Friday - winter walk

Friday, 24 January 2014

Happy Friday everyone! I know I shouldn't apologize but I will, sorry there have been no new tutorials this week. I took last Saturday off -  no DIY's, no house stuff, I got my nails done, hung out with my sister, went charity shopping, read a whole book, ahh it was good but it meant I didn't make anything so sorry for that. 

On a totally different note, here are some snaps of the great outdoors. I took these just before New Year and whilst I am 100% a summer person, even I have to admit winter in the woods can be quite striking. Have a super weekend. x



4 comments:

  1. Love the first shot of the sun peeking through the trees. I don't mind Winter at all when it looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither, if it was like this the whole time then it'd be amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love berries, I think they look great on pictures, specially now in this "gray" winter. You've managed to take really nice pictures ! I am so frustrated at the moment, with the lack of light, I never use my camera...Just on saturday, I took my children to The Royal Academy, they have just opened a great exhibition on architecture, it is great...for pictures as well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lack of light is so annoying it makes everything so much fuzzy - fingers crossed spring will be here soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover