Floral Friday - Sew Liberty Feature

Friday, 10 January 2014


What's this, just a feature in the latest  issue of Sew Liberty - really, it's no big deal! I'm of course lying, it's amazing! The new issue went live just before Christmas and I'm giddy with excitement to included. A huge "hello" to all of you that have clicked through, stay a while take a look around there's Lotts and Lots  (sorry!) to see and make. For those of you that haven't seen it you can find the full article here apart from me there's loads of good stuff to read too! Have a super weekend x

As always a massive thanks to Michelle for all the photo's of me. For more of my Liberty work take a look at these tutorials - Liberty Flower Garland, Liberty Leather Bracelets, Embellished Liberty Pouches 

3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting, congratulations Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog through the magazine! I love it and am a new follower! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover