DIY Love - Crates

Monday, 20 January 2014

I acquired a wooden crate this weekend, I picked it up for a back drop to a tutorial I was writing but can't really bear the thought of throwing it away. I know that crate DIY's are nothing new, but I thought I'd have a look around good old Pinterest to see what I might be able to do with it. Here are some of my favourites...

Use it out doors like this crate planter, featured on Poppy Talk.

Make secure shelving from a palette 

Pop on some casters and wheel all your "stuff" out the way.

Find another crate add some wood as (surely that window can't be safe, although I do have a spare window...)

I think I'll end up painting it white and using it to store either fabric or vegetables but its good to start ideas whirring away in the back of my mind. If you have any other ideas let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh and I could use some props for the wedding day ;) Will need to chat with you ladies about what you have for me to steal for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover