Happy Making - November

Monday, 18 November 2013

Nothing makes me happier then seeing other people creating and getting the same excitement I do from making. I always hope when I write my tutorials, you will be inspired to create something of your own rather than buy. Over the last few weeks I have had so much joy in teaching some of you face-to-face but also from seeing your creations pop up the internet, for today's post I am sharing some of my favourites...

Studded Hairband - The lovely ladies at Trends with Benefits gave this tutorial a go, I love the cream ribbon with the gold studs. They are currently hosting TryitTuesdays where you share another persons tutorial, I think they did an amazing job. 

Lace Collar - The lovely Kath came to my lace collar workshop and gave a run down on her super blog Iverleith -  it came out so well! 

Lace Charm Bracelets - A student on who attended my class at the Sew Over It pop up made this incredible version of my lace and charm bracelet, I'm slightly gutted I didn't think of this idea!!! I am currently setting up a new bracelet class, this will be featured so keep an eye out. 

Liberty Flower Garland - Emily at the Start Up Wife made this garland for her photography workshop - I love the bright colours, so pretty

Lace Collar - Emma who also attended my lace collar workshop wrote this post for Your Vintage Life, she chose such gorgeous colours. 

Seed bead Circle Bracelets - Lora on Instagram made these sea-green and mauve bracelets for the sparkle season - she did a fantastic job.

If you want a bit of inspiration take a look at my gallery page for some of my tutorials,  if you try anything make sure you drop me an email, tweet or instagram me and I will feature you - as always Happy Making! x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover