DIY Love - Christmas

Monday, 25 November 2013

I'm sooooo excited about Christmas this year, I'm on a super budget but for that reason it makes me want to find creative ways to celebrate that are inexpensive. For decorations I'm going to use up stuff that I already have - no new wrapping paper or shiny things. I have been looking on Pinterest for a few cheap ideas this festive season, here are some of my favourites 

I love this advent calendar from The Merry Thought. I have left it too late to gather little boxes but am definitely going to give a hanging advent calender a go this year. Talking of advent calendars I love Anna's idea of putting little activities in each package. 

Short of space but high on tissue paper, I love these simple tissue banners from Scout Mob for using up extra sheets

To use up all my spare bits of wrapping paper, I'm going to wrap everything in different (but tonal - obvs) paper like these packages from Lapin and Me

This is such a simple idea from Enjoy Your Home to use up the extra bits of Christmas tree, I hate throwing the extra bits of branch away. 

So whats on your Christmas DIY list, have you started making anything yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover