October

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Now that I have Summer out of my system I feel like I can settle down and look forward the Autumn. Galavanting around in the country at the weekend made me realise how beautiful the change of seasons can actually be - I forgot how much I love gold and jewel tones. 

October feels like a whole new start, Dan and I finally completed on a house which feels very grown up but also very exciting. It needs a lot of work but I can't wait to get cracking and putting all my pins into action! We have a garden and everything, which means that if we work hard throughout winter , we should have a blooming garden by next summer, which makes me all kinds of happy! 

I have topped up on some new craft supplies and been testing a few new ideas that I can't wait to share with you all. I'm getting back into embellishment in a big way, so get stocked up on all things jeweled and make along with me. 

Sorry to keep harping on about it but there are still places available on my workshop if you want to come along, 12th October 2 - 4pm at Handmade by You in Marylebone - I'd really love to see you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover