November

Friday, 1 November 2013

I had to double check that it is actually November today, I can't believe it! I normally use these posts as a way to capture my inspiration and plans for the month but November has snuck up on me so fast that I am very under prepared and am not sure what I am doing - ha!

The first few weeks are all about sharing the embellishing love, there are still places left for my embellishment workshops with Sew Over It and at Tea and Crafting - all the details are here if you want to book a place

I'm going to prepare some lovely wintery tutorials, I have a head full of ideas and a bag of feathers just waiting to get together. Plus I want to put some handmade gift guides together if you're looking for inspiration for Christmas pressies - I learnt the hard way last year so its time to get cracking. 

But most of this month I'm going to get cosy, light candles and keep doing as little as possible! Have a good weekend and month ahead! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover