Instagram - October

Monday, 28 October 2013

October has been a good month, so full of scary/exciting new things. I've taught two workshops  (which I've loved so much) bringing my tutorials to life has taken my love of making to a whole new level - watch out! If I haven't been prepping or teaching then I've been up a ladder starting to re-decorate. Dan and I spend all our free time cleaning, painting and making exciting discoveries (see fireplace), our home is a bit of a project but its going to look so beautiful when we're done, I can't wait to share more details. 

If you want to see more, come and find me on Instagram here. If you want to come along to a workshop all the details are here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover