Floral Friday - Autumn planning

Friday, 4 October 2013

The best thing about the change of season is the wardrobe switch over, seriously. I carefully pack my summer dresses away and drag out the heavy knits and boots, I take my time try everything on and chuck out anything that has gone waaaay past its best. I was faffing around and decided to gather a few of my favourite Autumn things mainly to remind myself that cold months do have good things attached to them. In true blogger style here are some other seasonal things I'm looking forward too (all a bit superficial I know). Have a super weekend...x 
Hats
Wearing more leopard print
Dark nail polish
Wearing my new (vintage) leather skirt
Embellishing stuff
Decorating 
Candle light
Blankets 
New soup recipes
Finding new blogs to read - any recommendations? 
Trying a new habit of finishing a magazine before a buy a new one 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover