DIY Love - autumn ideas

Monday, 14 October 2013

The last few months have been so jam packed I haven't really had a chance to look around Pinterest for new craft ideas. After feeling pretty elated at the success of teaching my very first jewellery making workshop on Saturday I gave myself last night 'off' to tootle around the internet and here is what I found...

This awesome Tulip Wrap Skirt from Cotton and Curls, looks like a perfect make for a cold and rainy afternoons.

I'm obsessing over geo shapes at the moment and keep doodling diamond tutorials in work meetings, these Paper Cut Gems from Minieco are a fantastic starting point. 

I'd like to improve my card making skills, the lettering tutorials from The Fozzy Book are great and so inspiring. 

I'm still on my detox diet so I'm always on the hunt for tasty easy dinners that stick to the rules, this Chili Chicken from Add A Pinch looks delish! 

What's inspiring you at the moment?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh brush tips - you know what I am going to use that for ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made that chili chicken recipe - it's tasty but I'd recommend halving the amount of cumin and then adding more to taste. I found it VERY cuminy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip, I'll go easy on the cumin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover