Time off

Monday, 30 September 2013

I can't tell you how good it has been to take a few weeks off; I've been swimming under the stars, befriending animals, fabric shopping and sniffing out vintage treasures. There are some weeks which are just a bit 'meh', nothing colourful happens I just go through the motions waiting for the weekend to arrive. The last week has been so special, spending quality time with the people I love most and feeling like the luckiest girl alive. My Dad always talks to me about finding balance and the last week showed me that I need to have grey (office) days because they are what a) funds holidays and b) makes me appreciate all the good people and good times when they happen. 

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover