September

Monday, 2 September 2013

I'm ignoring any thoughts of autumn and desperately clinging onto the last moments of summer. I really dread the change of summer to winter, for me winter only starts when the clocks go back so really there are two more months to go! I'm looking forward to September, I have a long planned trip to Ibiza with my best friends (squeal) and hopefully, if I remember to book it, some time off from work. I'm really feeling the need to slow down and catch my breathe before winter starts. 

I have a few summery DIY's left in me with a slight 'nod' to autumn so need to get working on those before autumn kicks in. Most importantly I'll be getting ready for my workshops in October, I really hope to see some of your lovely faces there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover