Inspiration - Internet Friends

Monday, 23 September 2013

I've said it before and I'm about to say it again the best bit about blogging is the people I have met. Over  the last year or so I have met some amazing and inspiring ladies that I am delighted to call friends. With each new internet friend I make, I am filled with a new sense of positivity and purpose, listening to stories of how people left jobs behind to embark on something new, the unexpected paths and opportunities that came their way and the pleasure they get from doing something they love, makes more determined than ever to get my workshops off the ground. For this weeks posts I have lined up some really inspiring ladies to take over, I hope you enjoy the posts as much as I have. 

Thanks to Michelle for the picture and Elena for being such an excellent wrist model. 

If you want to make these bracelets you can find the tutorial here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover