Floral Friday - Bags of possibilities

Friday, 13 September 2013

A whole (dustbin) bag of vintage fabrics scraps came into my possession this week, I keep sorting through making up new colour combinations, its been keeping me entertained for hours!

On a separate completely unrelated note I am going to take a couple of weeks off from blogging. I love writing my blog, I love the process of thinking, making and sharing ideas, the people I have met and the opportunities that have come my way. However, the last month has been tricky, there has been quite a lot of real life stuff going on which has curtailed my crafty plans. I have a few weekends away and some time off work planned; I need a little bit of R&R and then I'll be back with more ideas for you all (there have been a lot of ideas scribbled on post-its that I need to get working on) and heaps more energy because right now I'm shattered!

I'm not leaving Lotts and Lots completely unattended, I have some seriously inspiring ladies to guest post whilst I'm away, I really hope you enjoy them! Have a super weekend/few weeks. xx

If you miss me I'll be on Twitter and Instagram 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover