DIY - Lace Charm Bracelets

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Here is my latest tutorial for Henry Happened, I have been on a marathon bracelet make over the whole summer and I can't seem to stop! I have to confess I made these in such a rush I wasn't head over heels but looking back I'm really happy with how these turned out. They are perfect for this time of year, the lace makes them feel autumn-y and the colourful ribbons give some much needed colour. I also got to use tiny sequins I found in VV Rouleaux (a dangerous place for me!) that I just adore. 

Thanks to Michelle for the gorgeous pictures, we found a really good East London street to photograph on that was really quiet then half the blogging world had the same idea and turned up too! Nevermind, a good doorway is a good doorway! 

For the full tutorial click here

 I made my ring too, you can see the video tutorial here. Happy making! x 

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet bracelets. Love your shoes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie. Shoes are from Boden.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover