Inspiration - Spotty

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

I rarely wear black and white (ok never) BUT I have been enjoying a few spotty pins lately. When its the funny time in between seasons I think its good to keep it simple and accessorize with a few snazzy jewels, clean hair and a good lipstick. I bet everyone has a few spotty things in the back of the wardrobe so dust them off and put them on. If you can't be bothered then you could buy these; I love the jumpsuit as you can keep layering it with things month by month, the black top has a really pretty back and the white shirt is silk (I have wanted it for ages) so it feels a bit special.

I don't know what I would do without Pinterest telling me what to wear, I'd definitely be having more wardrobe melt downs. You can follow my style board here.  

1 comments:

  1. I really like the top in the first picture, it looks very swish with the black sunglasses! I don't wear polka dots much anymore, will have to dig out my old dotty ensembles! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover