Floral Friday - Worshops - come make with me!

Friday, 30 August 2013

Ahhhhh! I'm excited about this one. I am happy to announce my very first solo workshops! Here is your chance to come and make with me in real life, my classes will be friendly, fun and most of all you will walk away knowing how to make your very own treasures.

The first workshop is am running is this sweet heart necklace, my friends and sisters can't get enough of these so I thought it was only fair to share the secret of how to make. The workshop is 2 - 4pm, 12th October and the delightful Handmade by You studio in Marylebone. To book your place click this link -  http://lottsandlots.bigcartel.com/

The second workshop I have planned is closer to (my) home and I will be showing you how to make one of these really gorgeous lace collars. The class will be 2 - 4pm 26th October at Make, Do & Mend Chelmsford. For all details scroll through here.

If you know anyone that might be interested, please pass this post on I'd really appreciated it or book a place for yourself, go on don't delay!

Have a super weekend. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! If you ever do an on-line workshop, let us know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will do, am going to try and get a few more video tutorials made, so keep an eye out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover