Floral Friday - Paper Peonies

Friday, 2 August 2013

I pinned these paper peonies last week and I still can't get over how amazing they are. They are designed to be pinata's but I think they are too beautiful to smash up. They would be amazing at a wedding, summer party or even as part of bedroom decor, I just think they are so clever.

You can find the full tutorial over at the Corner Blog, make sure you have a look at all the other large flower tutorials, there are some crackers on there. Hope you all have a super flowery weekend x

P.S - I'm the guest pinner for Elena's, Live Create Inspire board this month, come and take a look for all  sorts of Pinterest goodness.

3 comments:

  1. We must have a giant peony making party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look like reall flowers. Gotta try themouf. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover