Floral Friday - DIY embellished Liberty bags

Friday, 16 August 2013

I can't tell you how happy I am to post these, this last week has been beyond crazy. These gorgeous bags are my latest tutorial for the Liberty Craft Blog and I love them! Following my last tutorial for Liberty I was kindly sent a selection of new season Tana Lawn to play with, it's such a joy and being a colour addict I couldn't resist mixing the patterns and playing with textures. To me they embody all I love about a visit to Liberty; the unexpected colours and layers that catch your eye as you peer over the balconies or make your way through the warren like rooms. I know it sounds like I'm sucking up but I promise I'm not, Liberty is truly one of my favourite places on Earth, to be writing tutorials for them is a real dream. For the full tutorial click here

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. x 





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of traditional paisley and quirky touchs, like the pompoms and glitz.

    Was only a matter of time before people noticed your great blog!

    x Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red Betsy-Ann looks gorgeous! And I am LOVING the tassels and pom-poms - what a great idea! Pom-poms are everywhere right now, aren't they.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover