Floral Friday - bright sparks

Friday, 23 August 2013

I'm so glad its the weekend, hope you all have good stuff planned. I saw this photo (of me) on Helena's blog and loved how these earrings quietly stole the show. I went to a Crafty Fox talk last week and for the first time showed my DIY's in real life to people I didn't know. I was so scared I was actually shaking when I put my stuff out (so silly) but I'm glad I did, people were lovely and I met some fab ladies. I have been feeling a bit over-whelmed lately and my day job definitely feels like hard work, its little snippets of positivity from people that keep me making stuff and dreaming, one day I will stop working in an office and make neon earrings all day! 

Wishing you all a lovely bank holiday weekend and thanks so much for your help on my detox. xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll get there - your jewellery (and everything else you make) looks great! :) All the best with it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog!
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover