August

Thursday, 1 August 2013

I really can't believe August is here, July went by in what felt like a week. I get a bit anxious at this time of year I really dread the change of season so I am keeping everything crossed for another proper month of summer. This month I'm going to spend as much time as I can outside, I feel like I have been a bit complacent about our recent hot spell so for all future sunny days I'm going to get out as much as I can. 

My thoughts are continuously occupied by house hunting (i'll spare you all the boring details) but this place is pretty much my dream decor, I hope to have good news to share soon. 

I have some colourful tutorials already prepped for the month, which I can't wait to share plus I am just finalising some workshop dates so keep an eye out for announcements coming soon - I'm scared/excited! 

What do you have planned for August, any exciting get aways? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover