Video Tutorial - rough cut crystal ring

Wednesday, 24 July 2013


What do we have here? Another video tutorial, thats what! I'm still coming to terms with seeing myself on screen but with each video I learn something new; this time, how bad my posture is and maybe wear a higher neckline, sorry if this is a bit carry on craft...

Anyway back to the tutorial. I love this one it's a perfect DIY for the great out-doors. I'm still totally obsessed with large rings so this one has been a welcome addition to my collection, I have been wearing mine with these little chaps. I hope you enjoy, happy making! x 

Materials - ring mount, rough cut crystal (this was about 2cm), fine wire, super-glue

You can see my previous video tutorial here.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover