Shopping - future classics

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

They say that you should only buy the classics in the sales; a perfect trench, a grey cashmere jumper in the right shade of whisp, jeans etc etc. I am quite a sale shopper and I have never found any of these in the sales. Instead I think the sales are a great place to find your personal classics, you know, the pieces, you keep in your wardrobe for years that make you happy every time you put them on. There have been a fair few sale emails dropping into my inbox lately,  here is my what would be on my virtual wish list I had an extra nought or two on my current bank balance. That Mary Katrantzou dress is a classic in the making right?

Get them here - 1/2/3/4/5

2 comments:

  1. I love the skirt... and that dress is definitely the kind you'll regret not buying if you don't go for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah if only, I love the skirt too. Its perfect for all seasons (or just the one season we have in the UK ;-) ) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover