July

Monday, 1 July 2013


This month I'm inspired by simplicity; Easy projects that have a whimsical edge, soft palettes of pinks and grey and trying to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. I'm increasingly drawn to fabric and texture, and would love to try and weave something to hang on my wall, cue a surge of wool buying. Most of all I'm slowly learning the importance of stopping once in a while, I have always been a huge believer in the power of an afternoon nap and need to get these back onto the agenda at weekends.  Have a good July, can you believe we are half way through the year? 

1 comments:

  1. Such a great mood board. Feels dream and lovely. And Yikes! can't believe it is half way through the year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover