Floral Friday - Love Liberty

Friday, 5 July 2013

Its been a very good week for this flower garland, it found its way onto the Liberty Craft Blog and I can't tell you how very happy this makes me. I adore Liberty's, its somewhere I have always admired and aspired to, so to be featured is pretty amazing. My self confidence is never that high -  I usually assume that I am the worst at everything, so to be featured somewhere I love has give me a really nice boost this week. Its especially good as behind the scenes I'm working hard at putting some workshops together, which is scarier than I thought! 

Liberty's aside I think this is a great tutorial for those of you looking for something effective and easy to put together and I'm so glad I can share it with you again. It requires absolutely no sewing or sticking and makes the most of all those fabric remnants you have been saving for something...

For the original tutorial see here and the Liberty feature see here

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend, make sure you follow your heart a little bit it can lead to good places. 

This weekend my heart is telling me to fake tan, paint my nails and wear sun-screen its going to be HOT! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover