DIY LOVE - Summer Favourites

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

I haven't done a DIY round up for a little while, all this nice weather makes me want to get away from the screen and outside as much as I can.  If you are looking for summer crafts here are some of my favourites, the best bit is most of them can be done outside.

I love a good tassel, these from Jenni at I Spy DIY are really easy to make and look great stacked up.

Every Saturday I switch my heavy work bag for a handy clutch, using more of this gold leather I really want to make one of these bags from Handmade Charlotte (good name).

Print at work on Friday then assemble in the sun on Saturday, these print outs from Lovely Indeed would be great to add to my stationery stash.

Honestly WTF do the best tutorials around, these macrame bracelets are an ideal project for the great outdoors.

1 comments:

  1. Ooo... Am with you on the clutch DIY. Looks brilliant - great name too ;)

    x Elena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover