Video DIY - decorated Tattly jam jars

Wednesday, 5 June 2013



What's this you see, a video, of me? Yes, yes, yes! I went on the fabulous Posts Production (a full post to follow) video course at the weekend and look what I made, an actual video! To think a year ago I had only just learnt how to use photoshop and now I'm making moving images, it has blown my mind! 

My Tattly DIY Jar tutorial has been my most popular ever post, so it only seemed right to make a video, looking back I can't believe how far I have come in a year. I hope you enjoy my first video tutorial you can expect a more of these, so if there is anything you want me to show you how to make drop me a comment in the box below - Happy Making! x

5 comments:

  1. Neat idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love the music and how your revisited such a great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic video. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What a cute video. Good nail polish, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the video and the DIY idea too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover