Inspiration - ring-a-ding

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

On any given day you'll find me wearing six rings; my engagement and wedding on my left hand and then four sentimental rings stacked on my right. I've been pretty happy with this situation but since returning from my holiday with three new colourful rings, I want to switch things up a bit and wear a handful of rings everyday. I was testing this out the other night and Dan wasn't so sure but as he's a boy and doesn't get these things I feel like I gave achieved the desired result. I have had a scoot around the internet and found some more that I would like to add to my collection. What camp are you in, stack 'em up or keep it simple? 


You can buy these here - 1/2/3/4/5 
Images - Rings/Hands

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely in the stack 'em camp. I just made a set of stacking rings so I'm wearing 11 skinny rings on one hand and wedding and engagement rings on the other.

    You can never have enough jewellery!

    Nikki x
    @ Bead It and Weep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those rings! I like to stack them too. But now I am very much into bracelets!
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lots of rings. I think ring arrangement is an art form. I wish I had more so that I could perfect it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like stacking is better!

    Grace you are right ring stacking is an art form and totally underrated,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover