Floral Friday - summer favourites

Friday, 21 June 2013

Work hasn't managed to get the better of my summer feeling (having a bit of warmth does help). For today's Floral Friday post I have been thinking about all my favourite summery things, no plans just things I look forward to.

Swimming in the sea

That feeling at the end of the day when everything is warm and golden 

Wearing my all my colourful shoes

Wearing all my wafty midi skirts 

No tights 

The smell of the sea when I get off the train on a Friday night

Planning picnics but then having to go to the pub instead

Tumbling flowers from my mums garden 

Pink, turquoise, yellow and coral - ideally all together

White cotton; dresses, skirts, tops 

The smell of salt and sun - cream

What are your favourite summery things? 

Have a super weekend xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover