Floral Friday - Creative findings

Friday, 28 June 2013

I'm so glad its the weekend, I have been working very hard this week! Its not been all work I have found lots of good stuff on my 'creative' breaks...

I love this post about getting over that creative slump from Brittni at Paper and Stitch

I really think these shoes from Toast would be a great addition to my collection

I'm deliberately avoiding the shops but there looks like a cracking sale on a Whistles and online at Atterley Road

Ever since I saw them, I have been day-dreaming about these cocktails from Joy the Baker.

This fun print from Society6 found its way into my possession

Take a look at Michelle's video taken at last week's Papermash crafternoon (my fingers are plaiting!)

And finally, want to know a little more about me? See the interview I did here.

Have a good one, I'm going to try and give myself a bit of a rest this weekend (we'll see how that goes!) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover