DIY - Summer Favourites

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

I'm still on a holiday high so thought I would go back through the archive and share some of my favourite summery DIY's today. 

Beaded gold hoops - Hoops = holidays in my book, I have worn these loads, they are perfect for packing as they are so light. I am tempted to make some more in different colours, rose gold would be very nice.

Friendship bracelets - I used to teach my school friends how to make these when I was about 10 and they are still so popular. I jazzed these ones up with jewels and vintage bits to make them a bit less beachy and more office friendly. 

Dip - Dye bags - This was one of my really early posts (but still a favourite) I use these little bags everyday to store tights and things in. I do have a fun update in mind to share with you all...

Precious stone necklace - This has seen loads of wear, its easy to make. I'm always wearing a statement necklace but sometimes they can be too hot in summer, this is perfect as the stones stay cool and aren't too fussy.  

As always, happy making! x

4 comments:

  1. Very nice DIY. I just wanna let you know that I got you nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. Check it out on my blog www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thank you! I hope you will give some of them a go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover