DIY - Liberty, leather and stud bracelets

Monday, 17 June 2013

Happy Monday! I have just returned from two weeks in Turkey and have that lovely holiday floaty feeling (someone should bottle it). I made a bit of a boob whilst I was away, I thought I was being all organised, scheduling posts but set this for the wrong day - oops! Anyway its a perfect DIY for my summery mood, the original post is below.

Here are some photo's of a really fun studded bracelet tutorial I put together for Stephanie over at Henry Happened. I loved putting this tutorial together, the more of these bracelets you make the better they look. Like most of us I love Liberty's but when the fabric prints get into the wrong hands I find it all gets a bit twee. I mixed Liberty florals and paisleys with a bright candy stripe, leather, studs and a few colourful gems to stop it all getting too sugary and am absolutely delighted with how they came out. If you don't hear from me over the rest of the summer its because I am making these! For the full details and tutorial click here
This jacket was a DIY from last year, I'm so glad to be able to able to wear it again. The tutorial is here, have a look to show you how I jazzed up a dodgy Ebay purchase.

 A big thanks to Michelle for the photos and Elena and Soumya for helping me to layer up!

1 comments:

  1. Love those bracelets! Just found your blog via Michelle's, she's done a great job on these photos. Have a good week :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover