Shopping - May Brights

Thursday, 9 May 2013

I did the big winter/summer wardrobe switch at the weekend which made me realise that I hate all my clothes and have nothing to wear (standard really). If I had my way I'd buy all of the above. I saw these trousers in Mango last week and keep thinking about them, they are perfect for this time of year when its too hot for tights but too cold for bare legs. The yellow top and accessories are from Hobbs, I went into the Convent Garden Store a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised at how nice and good quality everything was (especially the shoes), I know Hobbs have been working on their image a bit but I still had visions of navy shift dresses in my head. If you like the smell of coconut (its my favourite smell) then you'll love this fancy body lotion, it smells heavenly, I know I'll break some point this month and buy it. Anything on your wish list at the mo? 

3 comments:

  1. Great collection. Those trousers are calling your name!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was admiring the dress version of those trousers the other day, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thanks Grace, its such a good print. You should really get the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover