#PostCircle

Thursday, 30 May 2013

Following on from handmade cards I thought I'd share a few bits I have been making/posting as  part of #PostCircle. Its been a fun way of getting to know other blogging ladies in a much less frantic way. There is something really special about getting to someone through a hand-written note (I can always tell when I get one on my doormat due the brightly coloured tape!). 

As a jewellery making gal, I always like to send a little bracelet to new faces. I made a new version of these with wooden and metal beads which I was really pleased with. 
 Cards, letters and goodies all packed up. The little flowers were from a fellow PostCircler which looked perfect with the cards I made. 
I love the little gifts that come with the letters, I was sent a gorgeous bundle of lace so in return I sent a selection of vintage ribbons and beaded bits back. If you fancy joining the #PostCirle have a look on Anna's site for all the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover