May

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

I can't believe May is here, finally there are blue skies and blossom to get excited about and two bank holidays - whoop! I can't believe this time last year I was in the last crazy weeks of wedding planning, a year has gone by so quickly, it feels like six weeks. Any ideas for a first year anniversary present would be seriously amazing. Dan and I have cranked up our house search so weekends will be spent nosing around strangers houses and mentally re-decorating. I haven't made much new jewellery lately so I'll try and get a few more pieces underway and I'll definitely be keeping up my sewing projects, I have so many ideas and so little time, I can't wait to share what I get up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover